Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ball Pits

Untuk peringatan n teladan buat semua... musti bacaaa...

McDonalds, Burger king, Time Zone… All places with ball pits in the children’s play area.
One of my sons lost his watch, and was very upset. We dug and dug in those balls, trying to find his watch.
Instead, we found vomit, food, faeces, and other stuff I do not want to discuss.

I went to the manager and raised hell. Come to find out, the ball pit is
only cleaned out once a month. I have
doubts that it is even done that often.
My kids will never play in another ball pit.

Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews,
grandchildren, or friends with children.
This will pertain to you too. As I read the following, my heart sank.
I urge each and every one of you to pass this on to as many people as you
can. I cannot stress how important this is!

Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, my son Kevin and I lived in Melbourne , Australia .
On October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son to McDonald’s for his 3rd birthday.

After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he
started whining later on, I asked him what
was wrong, he pointed to the back of his pull-up and simply said “Mommy,
it hurts.” I couldn’t find anything wrong
with him at that time. I bathed him when we got home, and it was at that
point when I found a welt on his left buttock.

Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was something like a splinter under
the welt. I made an appointment to see the doctor the next day, but soon
he started vomiting and shaking, then his
eyes rolled back into his head. From there, we went to the emergency room.
He died later that night.

It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic
needle that had broken off inside.

The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose. The
next week, the police removed the balls from
the ball pit. There was rotten food, several hypodermic needles: some
full, some used; knives, half-eaten candy,
diapers, faeces, and the stench of urine.

Don’t think it’s just McDonald’s either. A little boy had been playing in
a ball pit @ a Burger King & started
complaining of his legs hurting. He later died too. He was found to have
snake bites all over his legs & buttocks.
When they cleaned the ball pit they found that there was a snake’s nest in
the ball pit. He had suffered numerous
bites from a very poisonous snake.

Repost this if it scares the crap out of you!! Repost this if you care
about kids!! Please forward this to all
loving mothers, fathers and anyone who loves and cares for children!! What
has this world come to?? If a child is
not safe in a child’s play area then where??

If you want something,
you just go for it..
if you get it, you won..
but if you don’t get it,
you don’t lost
at least you have tried..
it’s never a shame to lost after trying..

but it is a shame if you lost without trying..
sit back..and thinks about my words..
and you will know..
that i’m not lying”

Nota: This is NOT written by me…

No comments: